Lady Pearls Vintage Boutique to compliment a number they’d already taken for the launch of their web site. My favourite dress from the series still looks to be available! Being restored vintage dresses each is typically in one size only so they cater to quite a niche market. If want something that nobody else will be wearing to a party go check them out. If you are a model and can fit into a 36″ 30″ 38″ dress, have a bit of natural colour (olive skin or darker) with dark hair and want some paid work get in touch. I have a specific set of images in mind for this dress, which will become yours to keep post-shoot. If it wouldn’t fit you but know someone that would be perfect please feel free to pass on the request.
Looking for prints and downloads?
Looking for a Wedding Photographer? Please click here for sample images from previous clients.
Last 20 Blog Posts
- MCM ComicCon May 2016
- Getting back into the studio..
- MCM Comic Con 2015
- Let sleeping dogs dry – OlloClip test
- Thank you Sarah Louise Madison! Photo with Steven Moffat
- Snaps from MCM London Comic Con May 2014
- “Waiting for Green” – G11 at the ready
- Video triggers flashback to studio time with Lucy Cates
- Google doodle tribute to Sir Norman Parkinson, father of Modern Fashion Photography
- No covers for 2013.. yet
- Google Authorship – Get your face out there
- Ben Bo
- She brought a bit of colour to a grey London day
- What is LOVE?
- The sound of an air kiss? MUAH not MWAH!
- My local studio: Snappy Snaps Bromley
- Drop the camera, grab the mouse and relearn about light
- Thoughts of clothes like a resilient parasite?
- Last of the MARKSE 2012 “Covers”
- First image from Novembers All White shoot