Seeing a makeup artists I’ve worked with update her profile photo with one of the very few selective colouring images I’ve created made me think of the Mwah! or Muah! sound women make when air kissing.

Search the web for it and you’ll see numerous sites defining Mwah as the sound made, nothing more. Even if spelt differently.

I think it should always be spelt MUAH and stand for Make Up Artist Here!

With an unspoken “Look at my awesome make-up, do you think I’m going to risk smudging it with anything but an air kiss!?