- A strong feeling of affection or sexual attraction for someone
- A great interest and pleasure in something
- A tennis score of zero
- A song by many artists, my favorite being “What is Love?” by Haddaway
- My passion for fashion and people photography!
- A twice-yearly magazine published by Condé Nast / Vogue
- A shoot with a vintage Lady Pearls dress, hopefully 2013’s weather and availability of people will allow the shoot to happen this year.
- A red themed creative shoot with a new model Jodi, her man and the red dress above.
- The micromesh body and business suit themed shoot I’ve had a casting call for on Purple Port.
- Some collaborative shoots with the guys following the Bromley Photographers Facebook page.
- The “KCACO” shoot now that I’ve found a fantastic space to shoot out of – big enough to park a few London buses and only £30/hour to rent!
- The “That’s not a moon…” Star Wars themed shoot with Katherine and some of the 501st if we can get the timing right.
So you know some of my passions; people and fashion, what are yours?
Happy Valentine’s Day!