I am now offering a specialist photography service, working for clients of Google to bring them the Google Business Photos services. It enriches Google Business, Google+ Local and Search data with an indoor version of Googles well known Street View technology. Here’s my recent shoot for The Park Langley Club, a sports club with a focus on lawn tennis. All of this 360 degree panoramic virtual tour work will be blogged about in my new site http://1stviewpanoramas.co.uk. The tours can also be easily embedded in the companies web site, just as I’ve embedded the club here. Have a click around and see if you can find the bar. If you make it there mine’s a nice cold Orange and Soda water thanks! (P.S. Once you’ve started the arrow keys can help you move around too.)
1stviewpanoramas site. If you have contacts with businesses that you think could also benefit from the service feel free to let them know.
Each shoot takes between 1 and 2 hours depending on the size of the business. All faces and number plates are blurred out in the published images so you don’t have to have a totally empty location for the shoot to proceed.
Looking for prints and downloads?
Looking for a Wedding Photographer? Please click here for sample images from previous clients.
Last 20 Blog Posts
- MCM ComicCon May 2016
- Getting back into the studio..
- MCM Comic Con 2015
- Let sleeping dogs dry – OlloClip test
- Thank you Sarah Louise Madison! Photo with Steven Moffat
- Snaps from MCM London Comic Con May 2014
- “Waiting for Green” – G11 at the ready
- Video triggers flashback to studio time with Lucy Cates
- Google doodle tribute to Sir Norman Parkinson, father of Modern Fashion Photography
- No covers for 2013.. yet
- Google Authorship – Get your face out there
- Ben Bo
- She brought a bit of colour to a grey London day
- What is LOVE?
- The sound of an air kiss? MUAH not MWAH!
- My local studio: Snappy Snaps Bromley
- Drop the camera, grab the mouse and relearn about light
- Thoughts of clothes like a resilient parasite?
- Last of the MARKSE 2012 “Covers”
- First image from Novembers All White shoot